November Updates!

*Whew*...it's been quite some time since I've blogged, but November has been a busy month for me and Ralph.

Moving
In the middle of November, we decided to move out of our cozy little one-bedroom apartment to a two-bedroom apartment (for obvious reasons). Fortunately for us, there was an apartment available within our complex, so we didn't have to worry about breaking our lease, and we didn't have to drive very far; the downside was that we had to move in 10 days. Moving is never easy, but being 6 months pregnant was truly a struggle. I couldn't carry anything heavy, and I got tired easily...so my poor husband had to deal with the majority of the packing. But with the help of our families and my buddy Farhan, moving day was a breeze. And after just a few days, we unpacked everything! I can't wait to start prepping the baby's room. This "nesting instinct" is no joke.

Baby Herrera Update
Because of the move, I didn't have much time to do my weekly chalkboard update and survey...but I did have my 26-week appointment. The doctor said the baby is healthy and looking really comfortable in my womb - here he is:

Don't get too comfortable, kid!
I also had my blood drawn (yes, again) to test for any abnormalities - thankfully, I'm only moderately anemic, which is pretty common in pregnancy. I just have to take an iron supplement twice a day.

Maternity Photo Session
Despite our busy work schedules, doctor's appointments, and moving, Ralph and I managed to squeeze in a maternity photo shoot with our favorite photographer - Christina Cho. (She took our engagement and wedding photos too!) We had our photos taken in Laguna Beach, and we couldn't have asked for a better day. Here are a few of our favorites:










It was so much fun, and I can't wait to get some of these photos as canvas prints for the baby's room. Thanks again, Christina! You're simply the best!

November was pretty crazy, but I don't think things will slow down from here. It's going to be Christmas, then New Year's, then Valentine's Day...and before I know it, the baby will be here. Can't wait!

Comments

  1. Awwwwww seeing these photos make me miss you guys and also SOOO STOKED TO SEE BABY HERRERA!!!!! Yayyy! Thanks for letting me hang out with you guys that day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will blink and your baby boy will be in your arms!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts